Handicare’s Sterling Stairlifts have helped thousands of people overcome the problems posed by going up and down their stairs at home. The Sterling 1000 stairlift offers you all the basic functions that you would expect plus the option to upgrade to a powered seat swivel and/or folding footplate. With a choice of six upholstery colors the Sterling 1000 will compliment most color schemes. The extremely slim track is fitted to the stairs, not the wall, so you will not need to redecorate following the installation of your Sterling 1000 stairlift. Like all Handicare stairlifts the Sterling 1000 has a battery backup which means it will continue to work in the event of a power outage so you do not need to worry about being stranded up or downstairs. The compact unit folds up leaving the staircase free for other users and the slim track maximises clear space on the stairway. It can be supplied with a manual or powered hinged track if required. The Sterling 1000 also comes with two remote controls which means, once folded, you can easily send it to the upstairs charge point freeing up space in your hallway. The Sterling 1000 is also available in a special outdoor model.
View product specifics below:
- Slim, anodized aluminum track
- Deluxe seat design with “No Squeeze” retractable seatbelt
- Dual Wireless Remote Controls
- 350 lb weight capacity
- Battery operated for extended use during power outages
- Industry leading options; Power Folding Hinged Track, Power Swivel Seat, Power Folding Footrest, Manual Folding Hinged Track. (Options are additional cost)
- Lifetime Motor Gearbox Warranty
- Stairlift must remain installed in original location.
- 2 Year “Top to Bottom” Parts and Labor Warranty
- Nobody can beat this incredible no questions asked 365 days a year protection Included free for the first two years on all new stairlifts.