The beautiful curved rail staircase in your home was a highlight you loved to show off, but now it is an obstacle that you face daily. Don’t compromise your superior standards with just any chairlift for your home. With the Elite Curve Rail stair lift, you can fall in love with your curved rail staircase all over again.
The Elite Curve stairlift by Bruno provides you with a custom designed stair lift that will be created to perfectly fit the graceful lines of your home. The expert craftsman at Bruno will create your stairlift to the exact specifications of your staircase. This top quality stair lift will ensure that you have the safety you need without having to jeopardize the beautiful staircase in your home.
With the Elite Curve, the chairlift is mounted as close as 7” to the wall and anchored to the steps not the wall. This chairlift features fold up armrests, footrests and seats to maximize space on the stairs when family members or guests are using the stairway. The Elite Curve runs on batteries eliminating the needs for additional electrical installation and allowing the chairlift to run during power outages.
View product specifics below:
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset, locking swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Adjustable seat height
- Flip up arm rests for easy wheelchair transfer
- Footrest and carriage safety sensor
- Retractable seatbelt
- Two remote, wireless call/send controls
- Leading-edge technology assures complete stability as you move up and down the stairway
- Optional wrap-around “park” positions save room and allows for easy entrance and exit to the stair lift away from the stairs
- Inside turns offer the flexibility of mounting the curved stair lift on either side of the staircase
- The vertical rail design allows family members ample space on the staircase
- Charging station indicator lights at top and bottom of stairs
- Onboard audio and visual diagnostics
- Two 12-volt batteries can be continuously powered from any household outlet
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Meets all ANSI – A18.1 requirements
- CSA/C-US listed
With a curved stairlift, you not only retain the beauty of your home, but extend your freedom throughout it. These magnificent stairlifts are created by American craftsmen to the most exacting specifications. An attractive stairlift of this quality and style will add to the elegance and functionality of the home you love.