For many years now the Acorn Stair Lifts have been providing safe, reliable and easy-to-use mobility and accessibility solutions in homes. Acorn Superglide 130 lifts are powered by direct current (DC), supplied by rechargeable batteries, which deliver a smooth, ultra-quiet and safe ride quality. The batteries are maintenance free and charged by a safe 15 volts AC. The ride quality is attributed to our unique rail profile and chassis roller system in conjunction with the DC Power and rack and pinion drive systems.
The Acorn Superglide has eight rollers, giving a surface contact area at least four times greater than competing products, which, coupled with our unique double tube rail profile, gives the smoothest, quietest and most luxurious ride quality currently available, and a superb feeling of safety and stability when using the stair lift. You’ll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of Allied Stairlifts.
View product specifics below:
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there’s no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.